Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh how I love the summer time.

So it has literally been months since I posted anything and so much has happened in my life. This summer literally flew by, but it was great. I definitely was not bored. To sit here and try to blog about it all would be...well ridiculous. Instead of writing a novel, I will just post some pictures.


My baby brother Michael got married. Lindsey is like the sister I never had and I wish they didn't live so far away. There wedding took place in Asheville, NC in a valley surrounded by mountains.



Me and Mike. Love him :)



Lindsey's beautiful dress!


Leslie got married this summer as well! We have all been friends since middle school. Melissa just got engaged this past weekend, so I will in another wedding soon :)


Melissa, Leslie, and I



Fourth of July and Whittier Mill

Peachtree Road Race! It was my first race ever!




Action Shot :)



Malloree's 22nd Birthday at Tin Lizzys




I can't believe that summer is already over and work has begun. I am feeling very confident about this next school year and am really enjoying being back at work so far. This is my first year working inside an Autism class and I'm a little nervous/excited all wrapped into one. I feel that I am going to learn so much though these amazing little souls and they will probably teach me more than I will teach them.

Love Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment